Offered by Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Bellingham Underwriters has long been one of the most stable underwriting management firms in the country. Our cornerstone has been providing “admitted” insurance solutions for the transportation industry. We have broadened our ability to provide creative solutions with the addition of our in house “Lloyd’s BUI Program” for both Auto Physical Damage and Motor Truck Cargo. Our Lloyd’s Program is different from your standard surplus lines placement. We offer a new approach that will incorporate standard policy forms, flexible underwriting, quick turnaround time and the typical customer service that you have come to expect from BUI.
- Auto Physical Damage
- Maximum value any one vehicle $300,000 / $500,000 any one combined unit
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Limits up to $300,000 any one vehicle
Example Class (but not limited to)
- Agricultural Products – Fruit, Vegetables, Feed, Fertilizer, ect.
- Armored Cars
- Automobiles, Boats, RV’s
- Building Materials
- Catering Vehicles
- Container or other drop box carriers
- Dirt, Rock, Sand, Gravel (excluding urban Los Angeles, San Francisco and Denver metro)
- Dry Van General Commodity Carriers
- Equipment including oversize overweight
- Flatbed Carriers all types
- Funeral Vehicles (hearses)
- Household Goods (if limited by contract to a specific value per pound)
- LTL freight forwarding operations
- Ore and other mining products
- Petroleum products or other classified hazardous materials
- Refrigerated Foods (regional hauls with fixed, regular routes)
- Service fleets for contractors, manufacturers, or retail companies
- Street Sweeper or Vacuum trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Wine, Milk, Water, and other non-hazardous liquid products transported in bulk
- Claims administered by National Claims Management (current TPA for BUI)
- Standard Forms – Motor Carrier Form for Auto Physical Damage and BUI Motor Carrier Form for Motor Truck Cargo
- Mexican National drivers acceptable.