Specializing in over 15 classes!
Classes include: Container haulers, Mixed Commodities, Flatbed Classes, and many more!
Specializing in over 25 classes!
Classes include: Agricultural Products, Auto Haulers, Building Materials, and many more!
Specializing in Engine Work, Hydraulic Work, Oil/Lube/Tune-Up, Tire Repair/Installation, Brake Repairs and many more!
Specializing in Brush Clearing, Forestry Service, Road Building and Repair - Reforestation Contractors,Thinning and Fuel Reduction Operations, Timber Cruising, Yarding and Loading Operations, and more.
Target Markets: First response/paramedics operating as independent contractors and not affiliated with a fire department, hospital of municipal entity and more.
Bellingham Underwriters, a division of Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., is a long established underwriting management firm specializing in Commercial Trucking, Ambulance, and Logging insurance. Originally a branch office of a larger MGA, the doors first opened in 1997 under the direction of Ken Robinette with a total of four employees. The company has grown and changed over the years, joining Arrowhead in 2015. Our team now totals twenty-five including three of the four original members.
Bellingham is always open to developing relationships with new retail partners. Does your agency fit? Ask yourself the following questions to find out:
- Are you looking for a long term stable product with an “A” rated admitted carrier?
- Do your agents know and understand their clients and the business being submitted?
- Do you do the research to be able to provide complete and accurate information on all risks?
- Is a better overall product more important to you than the cheapest price?
- Do you have a desire to work with knowledgeable and flexible underwriters instead of just a binding authority?
- Are you willing to collaborate with our underwriters to write business?
- Is the majority of the business you target eligible for our program?